*That* TikTok Pasta
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
Makes 4 servings
What you’ll need
Package of goat cheese
Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
Cremini mushrooms, sliced
Fresh or dried herbs like oregano, basil and thyme
Olive oil for drizzling
Salt and pepper to taste
Dried pasta of your choice
SYNR.G Low Dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms and herbs in a baking dish, make a well in the middle for the goat cheese. Drizzle with olive oil.
Roast uncovered for about 30 minutes. Carefully add the dried pasta and boiling water. Season with salt and pepper and combine. Cover and continue to cook for about 18 minutes.
Remove from the oven, stir, cover again and let sit for 10 minutes.
Give another stir before serving, mix in SYNR.G Low Dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil, if using, and top with fresh basil and more cheese, if desired. Keep secured and out of reach of children.
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html