Let’s talk trends
There’s a lot nowadays, but this famous TikTok recipe was too tempting not to try. Introduced by Sherwayne Mears of @natures_food, it’s a bowl of berries with a glug of coconut water. But it really took off when Lizzo tried it, adding ice for crunch.
What you will need
SYNR.G 1:1 Low Dose
Wash fruit and add to a bowl with coconut water and ice cubes.
Add SYNR.G Low Dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil, if using.
Stir to combine. Enjoy.
Finish the recipe with a dash of SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis Oil
If you're looking to get started, check out our SYRNG 1:1 Cannabis Oil. Our 1:1 oil is a broad spectrum oil with 12mg/ml THC and CBD. Odourless and flavourless, it’s easy to consume alone, or with a meal. SYNR.G oils are made from ethically sourced MCT oil and are vegan.
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html