Infused Blueberry Peppermint
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
Makes 4 size servings
What you’ll need
Parchment paper lined baking sheet
SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis Oil
Preheat oven to 200F
In a medium sauce pan with a tight fitting lid, combine blueberries and maple syrup. Bring to a simmer and cook until blueberry skins split and liquid coverers berries, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Transfer blueberry mixture to a blender, if using, add cannabis, add peppermint oil and blend until smooth.
Evenly spread mixture over parchment paper lined baking sheet and transfer to a pre-heated oven until firm, about 2 hours. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Cut leather into 4 equal size servings and serve immediately or store in an air-tight container for up to eight weeks.
Keep secured and out of reach of children
Tips and Tricks
If using a dehydrator for this recipe cook at 95F for 12 hours.
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html