What if we matched our drink to our pre-roll?
To enjoy in a park, pack the juice, ice, simple syrup and garnishes separately and add the club soda once you get there.
Do you ever notice that a seemingly small thing, like a flavour, note or snippet of a commercial, can spark so many ideas? That’s definitely the case for us. Most recently it was with SYNR.G Pink Grapefruit Haze, our THC-dominant hybrid that’s a speckled bud with sweet, citrusy and herbal aromas thanks in part to citrus and peppermint.
What you will need
Fresh mint leaves
Sliced pink grapefruit for
SYNR.G 1:1 Low Dose
Bring sugar and water to a simmer in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved. About 3 minutes.
Strain and set aside to cool completely.
Combine the grapefruit juice and 4 tbsp of simple syrup between the glasses so there is 2 tbsp of simple syrup per glass
Add ice. Fill up glasses with club soda.
Garnish with a slice of pink grapefruit and mint.
Finish the recipe with a dash of SYNR.G low dose 1:1
If you're looking to get started, check out our SYRNG lose dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil. Our low dose 1:1 oil is a standard spectrum oil with 5mg/ml THC and CBD, perfect for a start low and go slow introduction to cannabis. Odourless and flavourless, it’s easy to consume alone, or with a meal. SYNR.G oils are made from ethically sourced MCT oil and are vegan.
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html