Frozen Peanut Butter
& Chocolate Torte
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
Makes 4 portions
Peanut butter and chocolate is a classic combination.
What you’ll need
Medium sauce pot
Heat-proof bowl (large enough to sit on top of the pot)
Parchment paper lined 4 Ramekins (see tips)
Peanut butter (natural peanut recommended, smooth or chunky)
Aroma free coconut oil
SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis oil
Fill a sauce pot half-way with water and bring to a boil.
Place peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao powder and vanilla in a steel or heat-proof bowl and place over top of the pot, creating a double boiler. Cook until coconut oil has melted, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, if using, add SYNR.G 1:1 Low Dose Cannabis Oil and transfer to a blender or using an immersion blender in the bowl, blend until smooth.
Add almond flour and fold into the mixture until smooth.
Evenly spread the chocolate mixture into Ramekins and transfer to the freezer for a minimum 30 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Slice the torte into portions and serve immediately or store in the freezer, in a freezer compatible storage container, for up to 30 days.
Keep secured and out of reach of children
Tips and Tricks
Try using a little bit of coconut oil to help the parchment paper stick to the Ramekins.
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html