Frozen Peanut Butter
& Chocolate Fudge
What you will need
Peanut butter (natural peanut recommended, smooth or chunky)
Aroma free coconut oil
Fill a sauce pot half-way with water and bring to a boil.
Place peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao powder and vanilla in a steel or heat-proof bowl and place over top of the pot, creating a double boiler. Cook until coconut oil has melted, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, if using, add SYNR.G 1:1 Low Dose Cannabis Oil and transfer to a blender or using an immersion blender in the bowl, blend until smooth.
Add almond flour and fold into the mixture until smooth.
Evenly spread the chocolate mixture into Ramekins and transfer to the freezer for a minimum 30 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Keep secured and out of reach of children
Finish the recipe with a dash of SYNR.G low dose 1:1
If you're looking to get started, check out our SYRNG lose dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil. Our low dose 1:1 oil is a standard spectrum oil with 5mg/ml THC and CBD, perfect for a start low and go slow introduction to cannabis. Odourless and flavourless, it’s easy to consume alone, or with a meal. SYNR.G oils are made from ethically sourced MCT oil and are vegan.
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html