Crispy Oven Fries
with Cannabis Aioli
What are fries without a good dip?
Allow us to be frank; What are fries without a good dip? Our cheater aioli is infused with easy-dose SYNR.G Low Dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil, an equal concentration of CBD and THC. The restaurant-worthy, crispy-on-the-outside-fluffy-on-the-inside fries are pretty good, but canna dip steals the show. Make this for snacking or sharing with friends!
What you will need
Salt and pepper
Pinch of salt
SYNR.G 1:1 Low Dose Cannabis Oil
Paprika, garlic powder and dried parsley for garnish
Wash potatoes and cut to preferred fry size. Add potatoes to a bowl of cold water and soak for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°F. Drain potatoes and dry very well with a clean kitchen towel (this step is important, don’t skip it!).
Toss dried-off potatoes in olive oil and spices. Line a baking sheet (two if you think there will be overcrowding) with parchment paper and lay your potatoes in a single layer.
Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the heat up to 425°F and cook for another 20 minutes, checking occasionally to make sure they don’t burn. Oven temperatures vary depending on make and model. Check in on your fries as they cook for optimal results.
While the fries cook, start your aioli. In a small medium-sized bowl, combine ingredients, including SYNR.G Low Dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil, if using. Whisk together then cover and refrigerate until the fries are ready.
Serve fries with parsley for garnish and aioli to dip.
Finish the recipe with a dash of SYNR.G low dose 1:1
If you're looking to get started, check out our SYRNG lose dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil. Our low dose 1:1 oil is a broad spectrum oil with 5mg/ml THC and CBD, perfect for a start low and go slow introduction to cannabis. Odourless and flavourless, it’s easy to consume alone, or with a meal. SYNR.G oils are made from ethically sourced MCT oil and are vegan.
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html