Cannabis-Infused Whipped Ricotta Dip with Toasted Baguette
Dip dreams do come true!
Is this creamy, airy whip of rich ricotta simply a vehicle for bread? Maybe. But it’s an enjoyable ride, especially with the addition of SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis Oil, a flavourless, easy-to-dose equal blend of THC and CBD that seamlessly infuses recipes.
What you will need
Whole milk ricotta cheese
Fresh rosemary or chives
Olive oil, more for serving
Salt and pepper
SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis oil
Combine ricotta, fresh herbs, garlic, parm, olive oil, salt + pepper and SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis Oil, if using, into a food processor or blender. Whirl until well-mixed and smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
Toast baguette or ciabatta slices on a baking sheet under a broiler.
Transfer dip to a bowl and garnish with more fresh herbs and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with toasted bread or veggies and crackers.
Finish the recipe with a dash of SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis Oil
If you're looking to get started, check out our SYRNG 1:1 Cannabis Oil. Our 1:1 oil is a broad spectrum oil with 12mg/ml THC and CBD. Odourless and flavourless, it’s easy to consume alone, or with a meal. SYNR.G oils are made from ethically sourced MCT oil and are vegan.
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html