Canna Onion Dip
Who remembers iconic onion dip?
A total nod to chip bowls of days gone by, the savoury, creamy scoop was legendary. And it still is. We’ve taken the easy recipe you remember and given it a cannabis boost. What’s to dunk? Whatever you want, but we like tortilla chips, crackers and crudités, because… fancy.
What you will need
Full fat sour cream
French Onion Soup Mix
SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis oil
Tortilla chips, crackers or crudités (chopped veggies), to dip
Whisk all ingredients, including SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis Oil, if using.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Dip will need to sit at least five minutes before being served to soften the dehydrated onions.
Finish the recipe with a dash of SYNR.G 1:1 Cannabis Oil
If you're looking to get started, check out our SYRNG 1:1 Cannabis Oil. Our 1:1 oil is a broad spectrum oil with 12mg/ml THC and CBD. Odourless and flavourless, it’s easy to consume alone, or with a meal. SYNR.G oils are made from ethically sourced MCT oil and are vegan.
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html