A Canna-Infused Vinaigrette can do no wrong
Perfect on basically any kind of salad, this garlicky-lemon vinaigrette will be the one bringing the heat to the next backyard BBQ. Pairings are unlimited with a do-nowrong staple like this.
What you will need
Extra virgin olive oil
Red wine vinegar or
fresh lemon juice
Maple syrup or honey
SYNR.G 1:1 Low Dose
Combine ingredients in a small mason jar.
Twist on the lid and shake until oil has emulsified with the other ingredients.
Pour over your favourite salad and toss to coat.
Keep remaining dressing in the fridge for up to four days.
Finish the recipe with a dash of SYNR.G low dose 1:1
If you're looking to get started, check out our SYRNG lose dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil. Our low dose 1:1 oil is a standard spectrum oil with 5mg/ml THC and CBD, perfect for a start low and go slow introduction to cannabis. Odourless and flavourless, it’s easy to consume alone, or with a meal. SYNR.G oils are made from ethically sourced MCT oil and are vegan.
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html