What you will need
Brown sugar packed
Fill a sauce pot half-way with water and bring to a boil.
Place peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao powder and vanilla in a steel or heatproof bowl and place over top of the pot, creating a double boiler. Cook until coconut oil has melted, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add cannabis oil and transfer to a blender or using an emersion blender in the bowl, puree until smooth.
Add almond flour and fold into the mixture until smooth.
Evenly spread the chocolate mixture into the spring-form pan and transfer to the freezer for a minimum 30 minutes.
Slice the torte into eight portions and serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to 30 days.
Finish the recipe with a dash of SYNR.G low dose 1:1
If you're looking to get started, check out our SYRNG lose dose 1:1 Cannabis Oil. Our low dose 1:1 oil is a standard spectrum oil with 5mg/ml THC and CBD, perfect for a start low and go slow introduction to cannabis. Odourless and flavourless, it’s easy to consume alone, or with a meal. SYNR.G oils are made from ethically sourced MCT oil and are vegan.
- This recipe contains cannabis
- Do not consume cannabis or cannabis-infused foods if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your Health Care Professional prior to consuming cannabis
- The onset and effects of cannabis differ from person to person
- Recreational cannabis should be used responsibly, start low and go slow
- Cannabis can affect your state of mind
- Store cannabis and cannabis-infused products safely out of reach of children
- Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis
- While CannTrust supports new usage practices of cannabis products, CannTrust is not responsible for any negative health effects, health outcomes, nor any other outcomes to which a user deems unsatisfactory
- Please visit the Health Canada website for more information on the effect of cannabis – https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/health-effects/effects.html